PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Following up on Moatmeal, the breakfast of champions

Funny The Rock should mention "tut, tut, it looks like rain," for I came across this a week beforehand.

So charming. At 3 min, 19 sec. is The Line.

My personal favorite occurs at 7 min. And then at 39 sec. And also at 1 min.
This is only part two, but if you have never seen the whole cartoon, it is worth watching all three segments. I admire Pooh's overall confidence in each scheme. A true pillar of success for us all.
Our younger brother had this scene along with the rest of the Hundred Acre Wood, on his favorite blanket as a kid. It ended up being one of those things that was more holes than blanket that mysteriously disappeared (mom threw it away) one day. He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was its demise.

Moo

No comments: