PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 19, 2009

Yet another reason why watching the Food Network during workouts is such a good idea


This is the Barefoot Contessa's Easy Cheese Danish. (I would have included a picture of the ones I made, but my camera is hiding from me and only the burned ones are left. Which reminds me: if you have two cookie sheets in at a time, watch the bottom one Very Carefully.)

I thought I had orange zest in my freezer (to substitute for the lemon zest) but I didn't, so I used a teaspoonfulish of orange juice instead. So, so, so delicious. The consensus was that adding a bit of jam to the filling would have been a good idea, though I think they taste wonderful plain too.
--Lu

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great, now I'm craving danish! Looks wonderful!