PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Favorite Things

Alright, now that my long silence is over (apparently), and while we're talking about favorite things, I'll tell you two of mine:

1. Sonic Cherry Limeade Chillers.  (take a cherry limeade and add icecreaminess AND whipped cream on top.)  (sigh.)




2. Chocolate covered altoids (cinammon preferably), esp. good when eaten DURING church.  (gasp!  That's practically contraband!  And it's all the sweeter for being such.)




--Lu

What are some of your favorites from 2009?

3 comments:

Matthias said...

The treasure chest behind the dunkin donuts at 10:30 every night.

jendoop said...

The BYU hoodie I'm wearing right now.

My heating pad.

Awesome sweaters I got at Goodwill.

Joining a local food co-op.

(psst! I think Matthias is C-R-A-Z-Y)

This list makes me sound old so I'll add one more-
Finding a new band I like - Switchfoot. There are a few new songs to love by Muse too.

Lu and Moo said...

Switchfoot is MUY good-o! What about the Sarah McLaughlin (sp?) Christmas album? Also MUY good-o. Her original songs (i.e. non-traditional Christmas songs) are some kind of wonderful.

Was the Muse liking inspired by the T-word?