PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

Loser




I lost NaNoWriMo (as I said in my P.S. a post or so ago).  BUT!  I would happily sign up for it again. (especially if it didn't take place in the month of November.  I'm thinking January or February would be better months for writing nonstop).  




So, do you want to know why you should sign up for NaNoWriMo no matter what? .... Wait for it....THE EMAILS!  Can any of you non-nanowrimoers say that you have an email from Gail Carson Levine in your inbox?  What about Robin McKinley? 

Yeah.  I have both of them in my inbox. 


My theory is, if you are a writer, you should sign up for NaNoWriMo just for the email pep talks from other (cool) authors.  Cuz that's just AWESOME to have people telling you that they struggle with the writing process too, even though they are Big Name Authors.


So here's to NaNoWriMo Losering.

--Lu

1 comment:

jendoop said...

I am so tempted by Nanowrimo. But it wasn't to be this year.

I'm reading A Christmas Carol. Did you know Dickens wrote it in like 60 days?